INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY
Powai, Mumbai – 400007
(Advertisement No. H-51/P(13)12-13, PB Ref No: 1521(12)0914)
IIT Mumbai invites application for 6 various research posts on short term recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format for this Job. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of recruitment is mentioned below…
Total Number of Vacancies: 6 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Project Engineer (PE) ; Rs 28000/- p.m.; Qualification: BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class with 2 years working experience in relevant field.
- Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF) ; Rs 22000/- p.m.; Qualification: Ph.D. degree and excellent academic performance in clinical research and practical experience in proteomics (mass spectrometry).
- Junior Research Assistant ; Rs 12000/- p.m.; Qualification: M.Sc. (1st class) with experience in organometallic chemistry and computational chemistry is desirable.
- Project Officer (PO) ; Rs 20000/- p.m.; Qualification: MBA in HR or marketing, with strong English skills, knowledge of accounts and understanding of purchase order system.
- Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow (RA/JRF) ; Rs 16000/- p.m.; Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (or equivalent) in any one of the following disciplines – Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, Ceramics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (core).
Last Date of the receipt of the application is 31-December-2012. Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all certificates with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ____________________________.
Applications should be reach to: Senior Administrative Officer (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076
Application Charges: NA
Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
For more details, please visit http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateAdvertisement.jsp?advcirno=H-51/P%2813%2912-13. For Application Forms, please click here. Apply Online Now.